I’m a Lecturer in Computer Science at Aston University in the UK — I look at how systems interact with each other and how they can overcome interference from others in their environment. See my latest publications below!
- Overcoming Dynamicity with Plasticity: Neuromodulation for Lifelike Systems
- A Study on Psychometric Assessment Data for Autonomous Dementia Detection
- Explaining Evolutionary Agent-Based Models via Principled Simplification
- Fruit Quality and Defect Image Classification with Conditional GAN Data Augmentation
- Behavioural Plasticity Can Help Evolving Agents in Dynamic Environments But at the Cost of Volatility